Monday, October 10, 2011

Falling into the arms of Grace

On Wednesday as I was making my way downstairs for bed, I fell into a slight problem... Literally. As I tumbled down those 10 steps, at 11:30 pm might I add, I landed shockingly at the bottom out of breath, in pain, and on the verge of tears. As I sat there trying to catch my breath, I was angered by the fact that I fell first of all, and secondly that I had probably made enough ruckus to wake the whole house up!


I sat there for about ten minutes while the pain and tears set in and I had too do this all in silence,  just to make sure the house was still asleep. Thankfully it was, (Dog and all) and I was left to fend for myself. (Although I am sure if my friends had heard me they would have come running) but nope, Silence!


A few days later, as I am recovering from the fall the Lord has been teaching me a lesson in all of this. That even when we fall, He is there to pick up the broken pieces. Sitting on those steps that night tears streaming down my face, I would have never thought there would be a lesson in all of this. 
You know, I feel like I have messed up so much in this life that I don't even deserve to be picked back up. I think to myself often, "How am I even still here? How do I still have all that I need, when I could have nothing?" I have fallen so many times but He still loves me. He loves me so much that He will keep picking me back up until my very last breath here on this Earth. Why? Because He wants the best for me, He wants my dreams to become a reality, He wants to see me soar and walk in all that I have been called too do, He wants to see me succeed, and you know what? He wants the same for YOU!!


The Lord has been showing me that He will NEVER leave me, and NEVER forsake me. Thats a promise to you too!! His word promises in Hebrews 13:5 " Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you." NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!
So be encouraged, even in your darkest hours when it seems as though all hope is gone and there is no one who really cares... You, yes YOU, have the strongest, most amazing daddy God standing right nest to you. Picking you back up, brushing off the dust and dirt and calling life back into your very existence and all that He has created you to be!!

So friends, Be encouraged! That even when you fall, mess up, make mistakes. The Lord is there waiting for you.. He wants the very best for you...Royalty Sons and Daughters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment