Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Transformation Tuesday

How crazy is it that I am on the road, traveling to different cities and states sharing the love of Jesus and today June 17th, is my 10 year "birthday" with Jesus!!! Oh, how faithful is He?!? 

Goodness, who is like Him in all the earth?!?


Above is a map of our different stops, today we are blazing in Gainesville, FL! We have been on the road for two weeks tomorrow and have seen so much fruit on the streets but also personal breakthrough! I blogged a story about a testimony from NOLA so be sure to read that.

 These two pictures go hand in hand. The outside of our van and the 8 family members who blaze together. These people have seriously impacts my life in such a crazy way, there are really no words for it. Healing pieces of my heart, loving on me with no limits or strings, encouraging me to step out into my gifts that have been pushed to the side for years and enjoying all my Gluten Free food with me :) Oh what joy they bring to my heart! I am not looking forward to our good-byes. Thankful for life long bonds that have been formed!



Below is a picture of some beautiful bridges we crossed driving through Alabama in a big rain storm! One of our songs that has litteraly been our war cry is "Let it rain" and every stop, we have seen the fruit of this song not only in the natural but the spiritual realm!! God is on the move and He is in a good mood. He is delighting in the praises of His people, and His love is reigning down over every place we set foot.


I have so much to share but not enough time to sit and write! Keep your eyes peeled for more updates :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Good to hear your stories my friend. What a healing/ transformative time!

    ReplyDelete